5/7/12

Three jobs!

Yes, I really am working three jobs right now, and I love every bit of it! I have two food jobs and a sales job. I work at Red Mango (a really good frozen yogurt place) and Teriyaki Grill. I also work at an art gallery in Salt Lake called Al Rounds Studio. The art gallery is probably my favorite job. I really enjoy my work and while three jobs keeps me pretty busy, I definitely enjoy every bit of it. Some say I'm a workaholic, but I don't think so. What do you think?

Also, here are some paintings of Al Rounds.



City Creek 


Joseph's Nauvoo


Sacred Grove

2 comments:

ShaylaNuttall said...

those are super pretty! have you sold any yet? If I was rich I would buy one ;)

Unknown said...

I've sold a few. I really like them. Mostly we sell 8 by 10's which are only $10.