12/5/15

Sharing my joy!



“That they might also be brought to rejoice in the Lord their God…Now they were desirous that salvation shout be declared to every creature, for they could not bear that any human soul should perish.” (Mosiah 28:2-3)

Joy is one of the first things I think of when I think of the blessings that I have in my life because of the gospel. I have been very blessed to always have the gospel in my life. I love my life with the gospel and without these truths I wouldn’t have anything.
 
The scripture above is the thoughts of the sons of Mosiah. At one point in their lives they not only didn’t’ believe the gospel, but they taught people not to believe these things and worked to destroy the church. Well, they had an amazing conversion experience, and completely turned their lives around. The scripture above were their thoughts after this whole experience. They had experienced something amazing and wanted to share that with everyone. They didn’t want anyone to be on the path where they had been headed at one point in their lives. Click here to see a recap video of their story.
 
I’ve seen this in my life as well. I had the opportunity to serve a mission and share the gospel that I love. When I left for my mission I thought I had a deep testimony of the gospel, but I was in for a wakeup call. I deepened my testimony immensely as it was tried over and over again. I saw that as I deepened my testimony, that my desire to share the things I knew grew immensely. I wanted more than ever to have all people be as happy as I was.

Click here for a video about choosing to serve God and the blessings that come.  In this video I love a qoute that is said, "Hard as seems thing today, they will seem better the next day, if you choose to serve him this day." We can start now and we will see blessings now. He loves us!

In the end, this is what I know. This church is true. No doubt about it. This church has Jesus Christ’s gospel and brings more joy than anything else in life can provide. It teaches truths that will great enrich anyone’s’ lives. Find out more here: www.lds.org or www.mormon.org

No comments: