2/6/12

Hunger Games

Okay. So, for those of you who know me well, or who have been reading my blog regularly, you know at this point that I am super excited for the Hunger Games movie. I loved the books, and I feel bad that all I have talked about so far are the movies, but really I loved the books, and probably will always love them more than. I hope, I love the movies.I read these books from the very beginning. I thought the first one was a stand alone novel, but when I got to the end it says, "End of Book One", and I was pretty upset. I didn't really want to start another series, but at this point I couldn't stop. They were such a good books. So, I have followed them from the beginning and am so excited for the movie. I hope that I don't set myself up for it to be so great and be let down in the end. Well, I guess I'll have to find out, and I hope my countdown is helpful for those of you who read my blog.
This picture is currently my desktop photo, and I love that it has the mockingjay from all three books.

No comments: