10/9/11

Football

Most people enjoy football because they love the team, they love the game, they love the food, they love getting together, and the list goes on and on. Well, as some of you may or may not know, I am working as an usher at all home BYU football games, and my favorite part about the games is the atmosphere. Last night definitely felt like a football game more than any of the other games. It was a crisp, clear fall night. The smell of hot dogs, and nacho cheese filled the air. The crowd was really easy to handle, and we won the game! Altogether it was incredible! My favorite part was the specialness of homecoming game. At the beginning they send off a bunch of balloons and really get the crowd riled up. But even that wasn't my favorite part. I love looking up at any point in the game and seeing the Y on the mountain all lit up. I think that is the greatest! To share in my joy, I will post a picture below! Enjoy!

No comments: