10/18/11

So, my roommates and I are hooked on the show the sing-off. To be honest though, I probably won't watch it past this season. Why? Because I am only watching it for BYU's group Vocal Point. They are by far the best group on the show. They are really representing BYU and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints very well. Every week so far they have gotten only positive from the judge, and two of the judges give them a standing ovations (every week!). They are the only group to have either of these things happen! That is incredible! I really think that this group will be able to go far, and that is amazing to me. So, every Monday night (if it doesn't conflict with Home Evening) I am watching the sing-off as Vocal Point's #1 fan! To share in my joy, I have shared a link for their most recent performance on the sing-off. (and by the way, if you can't watch it on TV, the show is online every week at nbc.com) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I LOVE VOCAL POINT!!! THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!