11/2/11

Changing Seasons

Well, fall came quick, and is leaving just as quickly. I wish I could say that I'm disappointed in the coming of winter, but I have always loved the changing of seasons. Whenever I'm asked what my favorite season is, it changes every time. I really love them all, and I especially love watching them change. So, if anyone would ask me right now what my favorite season is, right now it would be fall, but soon it will be winter. I am just really loving all of this. I love the crisp air, the changing colors, and the snow on the mountains. I'm looking forward to the holidays, and I'm definitely excited to be with my family again for both Thanksgiving and Christmas break. I am definitely hoping that this winter is a calm one though, because the last thing I need is inclement weather to keep me from seeing my family. Overall, I'm loving life and I love the Earth that God has created for us.

No comments: