3/23/12

Movie Review

Well, the magnificent day that I have been waiting for finally came and is gone. It was so great! I had a lot of fun waiting in line and then watching the movie with my friend. The theater was a really good size. I was surprised by how big it really was. It had 12 theaters in it and they used all of the theaters to show the film at midnight. I won't spoil the show for any of you, but I do have a few things to say. It is a long movie. It was 2 hours and 15 minutes long, not really long, but longer than most movies. The other things about the movie is that it was really good. I was very pleased with how they made the movie. I was a little nervous that they wouldn't be able to pull it off. In the end, I suggest that all of you see it, and I think that you will love the changes that will shortly be coming over this blog. And don't forget, may the odds be ever in your favor!

1 comment: