4/6/12

Allergies!

I hate to be pessimistic, but I hate my noes and my eyes, and apparently, they don't like me either. I woke up this morning and my eyes were puffy, watery, and super irritated. I couldn't breathe through my noes at all, and my ears itched and hurt so bad. Why? Because I have allergies to almost every pollen, and they are destined to make my life miserable. So, today, I had to wear my glasses to school and I just pulled my hair up in a bun. So, today is my hobo day (thanks Shayla for that term ;D ). Well, on a more positive note, it snowed which means that most of the allergens in the air have been washed away which is really nice. I needed that. So, I was still able to com to school, and life isn't too bad right now. I just can't wait to be done with this semester. :) Have a great day!

No comments: